Our Association was created in 2016 to promote dialogue between researchers in the environmental field. It is at the service of academics, students, industrialists and other interdisciplinary professionals in Tunisia and around the Mediterranean.
We seek to strengthen teaching, research and service in environmental studies and sciences and to improve communication across the boundaries that often divide traditional academic disciplines.
We invite you to explore the AEAE website, and we hope that you will be able to join us at upcoming conferences.
‣ Promote research, education, training and development of environmental sciences, in particular biochemistry, microbiology, environmental toxicology and chemistry, risk assessment and risk analysis.
‣ Promote interactions between African and European scientists and provide leading-edge scientific knowledge to policy makers.
‣ Sponsor scientific and educational programs and provide a forum for communication between government, business, academic and other segments of the scientific community in Tunisia and around the Mediterranean.
‣ Promote the development and adjustment of principles and practices for sustainable environments, taking into account appropriate ecological, economic and social aspects adapted to African problems and conditions.
‣ Promotes the advancement and application of scientific research related to chemical and biological contaminants and other stressors in the environment, raising public awareness of these issues and their importance for environmental quality.
AEAE tend to become the leading interdisciplinary association in Higher Education for people working in the fields of environmental and environmental sciences in North Africa.
Applications are accepted at any time during the year and may be submitted by mail or by fax.
The cost of membership will be offset if you enjoy the benefits that are multiplying:
• Reduction on the annual ICEST conference registration
• Reduction on the annual BMAT conference registration (next in November 2020)
• Member information services
• Access to the directory of members of the AEAE